english blog

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Final.....Practical....

Today is 3 April 2006. My first paper for final examination is on 18th of April 2006. Only just two weeks left. Nevertheless, I still have many works that I have not finished yet. Other than that, I also have another two presentations. I should finish all of that before next week. I hope all of this should be last in a proximate time because I want to concentrate on my final examination. My first paper is Permodelan Simulasi and my last paper is Artificial Intelligence. I hope I can use my remaining time effectively to prepare for the examination. I also hope this semester I can get a good result better than last semester. May God Bless Me….. Amin…..


I also have my practical training during this semester break. This practical will be lasted after 3 months. I choose Pejabat Daerah Hulu Terengganu as my practical place because it is not far from my house. So that I can stay at my house along the practical session. Honestly, I scared if I thought about it. I do not know how to start my first practical day. But I’m lucky because I’m not alone. My coursemate, Tikah also make a practical training at the same place. I hope we can help each other along the practical process. I also hope that I can get a lot of experiences as a guidence in my future carrier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home