english blog

Monday, April 03, 2006

Experience....

Now I want to share something that I cannot forget it until now. It was held about 5 years ago when I was in form 3. I was a prefect at my old school. One day, all the prefect members went to Kuala Lumpur as our annual activity. After we visited Perpustakaan Tun Sri Lanang at UPM, we went to SOGO, one of shopping complex at Kuala Lumpur. But I just had a window shopping because of not enough money. My friends (Zakiah and Jijie) and me surveyed around SOGO until not conscious that we were late to assemble at the Batu Road. We should assemble at the Batu Road at 8.00 pm but it was left fifteen minutes ago. Immediately, we rushed out. We know that we were astray. Oh God, please help me!!! We do not know how to go to Batu Road because it was crowded with many peoples to watch the procession. Waaa….mum…dad…help me!!!I do not know what to do because it was the first time we arrived at Kuala Lumpur. Luckily, after half an hour, we found with our classmates, Nik and Ikhwan.

I hope that this situation cannot occured for the second time. Next time, I must be aware in everything I do and wherever I go. Insyallah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home